sexta-feira, dezembro 16, 2005

The dance of bad angels

What a journey
So hard to describe
Your harbour so small
The ocean so wide
Spin the wheel, spin the wheel
Go wherever she spins
Surrender to this wave that´s rolling in

Homing fingers
Starting to dig
Raising expectations
Lifting the lid
There´s a show going down
Going deeper within
I long to lose myself
Inside yor skin

What a feeling under the stars
My body´s rotating from Venus through Mars
There´s a war going on
Between my head and my heart
I wonder how they grew
So far apart

I´m so shaken, about to explode
The myth of kissing princes
Is they turn into toads
There´s a war going on
Between the sun and the moon
Before they come to terms we´ll be consumed

Oh my god , please take me now
I´m ready for ascension
If i only knew how
Give me wings, give me wings
Now i´m stuck on the ground
Receive this blood and bones
I´m homeward bound

See the statue growing wings
This singer was a virgin
Until he conceived
God is love, God is love
And her lover i´ll be
I long to leave the worls in ecstacy

Dance with me around this fire
The dance of bad angels who´d love to fly higher
God is love, God is love
And her lover i´ll be
long to lead the world in ecstacy

Booth and the Bad Angel "The dance of Bad Angels"


Dance it, madly!

2 comentários:

Eirado disse...

Bonito, anjos é sempre um tema etéreo.
Gostava de ser um....

mj disse...

eu cá sou um, sim pq toda a gente sabe que eu sou uma grande anjinha...ehehe